Explore our finding aids in our ArchivesSpace database.
See our help page for tips on navigating and searching the ArchivesSpace database.
University Archives maintains these lists of available finding aids, with links to each individual collection found on each PDF list. For more information on University Archives finding aids, or for assistance in searching for University Archives materials, please contact us.
- University Archives – Public Records, Manuscripts, and Organization Records: Administrative records of the university and faculty papers, student organization records, and other private manuscript collections associated with the university.
- University Archives – Presidential Collections: Private and public records of the university presidents.
- University Archives – Moving Image Collections: Films and videos of the university.
- University Archives – News and Public Affairs: Video productions of the University of Florida News and Public Affairs office.
- University Archives – Sound Archives: Audio recordings that have been digitally reformatted.